Dreams must end.
パンドラの箱
Tharangni, 15
Hello world! I am Tharangni, your average teen from India whose dreams are a partial wish now. I love anything cute, sweet, 한국어, 日本語, dreamy and I ♥ Paris!
view my networks?
おしゃべり

ともだち
思い出
Twitter
さえずり
    ありがとう
    Layout/Graphics made by Schrei/Ths. The Accordian script is from noturcupoftea. 木之本 桜 fanart is from pixiv.net, along with the リラックマ icon. Colours are from ColourLovers and the fonts are from Google Web Fonts.

    +Follow this blog?
    Fonts
    Friday, February 11, 2011
    (0) comments


    Whoever are using my Blogskins please download these fonts for better previews/looks of the layout :)
    TYVM :)
    All fonts except for Helvetica Neue 25 UL is available. I don't use that font in my skin because it's pay and use. So I'm not putting that to download.
    Download @ mediafire

    Labels: